Follow these steps to be a part
of our growing Resource Center!
1. Register on the Family Portal ----> HERE
2. Decide if you want to purchase a family membership
Membership is broken down into two categories: Family membership is for families with children of all ages.
While membership is not required to participate in classes, it is highly encouraged!
- $2 Class Administrative Fees ($4 non-members)
- Free Drop-in Class Opportunities
- Event Discounts
- Early Registration
- Financial partnering with the Center
Family Membership Fee
$200 per year, per family.
effective for 12 months from the signup date.
The Seedlings Co-op Membership is for families with children 0-6 years old. Seedlings meets on Thursdays from 10a-1p. This membership is for the co-op only, if you’d like to include benefits to the rest of the Center, become and Family Member.
Seedlings Membership Fee
$100 per year, per family